Collateral Finance Program
YOU CAN USE YOUR GOLD AND SILVER TO DOUBLE YOUR PRECIOUS METALS PORTFOLIO
With Goldline’s Collateral Finance Program you now have access to a precious metals investment program that enables you to use your gold and silver to secure financing for your next precious metals purchase.* This includes newly purchased precious metals and metals already in your possession.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
Here are two examples of how you can take advantage of this exceptional program:
- If you already own twenty ounces of gold, you can purchase an additional twenty ounces by using gold you already own as collateral.
- When you purchase twenty ounces of gold, you can purchase an additional twenty ounces by using your newly owned gold as collateral.>/li>
IT’S EASY TO GET INVOLVED TODAY
- Speak with your personal Account Executive and learn how much in additional gold and/or silver you can purchase by putting your precious metals to work for you.
- Complete the loan paperwork and purchase your additional gold and/or silver.
- Your precious metals will be secured at our fully insured, high security depository.
- Satisfy your loan and take physical delivery of your gold and/or silver.
ADD GOLDLINE’S Price Shield®
With Goldline’s Price Shield® you can secure unmatched price protection for up to six months.
For personalized service and to receive more information on Goldline’s Collateral Finance Program, speak with a Goldline Account Executive today by calling 800-963-9798.
*The use of financing is for the precious metals investor who understands the risks and benefits of leveraged investments, and that losses as well as gains are amplified relative to the amount invested. Terms and conditions are set forth in the Commercial Finance Loan, Security and Storage Agreement. Loans are offered by Collateral Finance Corporation, CFC, a sister company of Goldline, Inc. CFC and Goldline are wholly owned subsidiaries of A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK), a Fortune 500 company trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, and North America’s largest full-service precious metals dealer since 1965 serving customers in six continents.